Monday 22 June 2009

Fighting and Surviving

a bit of everything was what i felt on my first day at work last week, the 15th. it feels weird being the new guy again. extra careful, youve got to prove your worth and not only that, you have to mingle and blend in with different people, as in different personalities, races. it really is hard. it doesnt happen overnight but i will get there. i will settle in...well, hopefully. it had been a week but im still finding my own space.

speaking of space, i have moved to a new flat, somewhere close to work. i have to admit it wouldnt be possible without the special people around me especially my baby who tremendously inspired me in a lot of ways. i did not imagine moving to london was this hard. i did not have much bullets with me. i did not prepare, so to speak. if i would have gone to war, then i died already. but thanks to the shield that gives protection. no round of bullet but ive got a shield.

i greatly appreciate my guy for giving me that extra push, because im too slow, im too weak. slowly, little by little i become stronger, which is what a fighter and survivor should be. his being organized and responsible is magnetizing to me which is very good. and the qualities that i need in leading my life. after all, it will always be me who will be the captain of my ship and not somebody else.

you know who you are, i love you always...



Diverting....



together with his officemates, we watched Sister Act the Musical in Oxford Circus and very much enjoyed it. i was really looking forward to it because it is my first ever musical experience in London. and it was fantastic! the actors were great! the revolving stage was amazing. it was very clever how they change sets. and the songs... you cant help but join in the groove. it was absolutely an awesome experience. evidently, we were still singing the music while we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment