Tuesday 1 December 2009

A juggle of activities 2

from my last post, i had made two trips to the famous o2 arena. the first was when baby and me watched the World Artistics Gymnastics Championships where my baby's countryman won a silver medal in one of the events. and britain's own elizabeth won a gold medal in one of the events as well. but an accident happened to the Columbian gymnast who had a nasty landing, she was later put on a stretcher and brought to the nearest hospital. glad to know she was okay now.

my second trip was just very recently, last weekend. we went to the ATP World Tour Finals where i saw how Nikolay Davydenko beat the world's number one Roger Federer. it was a very exciting match, but the underdog won! Roger just made too much mistakes. Congrats to the Russian.

weeks ago as well, i made my second trip to the Emirates Stadium where I watched my favorite football team, Arsenal played against the Dutch Team, AZ Alkmaar. well, it was a good trip coz my team won! 3-1! well played! tottenham in disguise huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment