Tuesday 6 October 2009

YEAR

last sept 25 marked my first year of stay in the uk. coming to another country far away from home was never easy as i imagined. i thought i had seen the real world after college when i worked in my hometown. but i had seen reality in London. that life isnt always the way you expect it to be. life is sometimes bitter. its not always sweet. in short, i had a taste of everything here.

but more than anything else, i am ever so grateful that i stepped foot in London. it taught me the best lessons in life. it made me brave. i stumbled. i fell. i fought back.

but most importantly, i fell and still in love.

im looking forward to what's in store for my 2nd year in london. things have only started to get better.

new job. so far, very much happy with it. new flat.

but still the same Mykee...

No comments:

Post a Comment